Here are my top ten posts of 2009 (I’m writing this a week ahead of time, so the last few might change, but the top spots seem assured).
- Dungeons and Dragons: Map Tile Generator
- Dungeons and Dragons: Map tiles
- DnD Map Tile Generator – User Accounts
- Roman Numeral Bingo
- More Necromunda Resources
- Dungeons and Dragons – Into the Sewers
- Carrcassonne and its expansions
- Writing Riddles
Unsurprisingly my most popular item, the Map Tile Generator has had most interest, with more than 2,000 reads of the various pages. Necromunda resources and the Roman Numeral Bingo game continue to prove popular.
Game reviews and discussions are also well read, with the Carrcassonne post just making it into the top ten, and posts on Twilight Imperium in the top 15.
I hope you’ve enjoyed reading this blog over the last year, enjoyed playing the games and using the provided resources, and are looking forwards to more in 2010.
Happy New Year!